HAVE FUN! GET CRAZY! SCORE BIG!
You’re in for one mind-blowing evening of FREE, prize-tastic fitness FUN when you join runners LIKE YOU for the nation’s BIGGEST group fun run at your Torrance Road Runner Sports retail store! Enjoy 60 minutes of FUN as you run (or walk) at your own pace & collect FREE raffle tickets along the way. Then, toast to your adventure & meet new friends in the Stone Brewery beer garden while scoring up to $3,000 in FREE raffle prizes!
July's Adventure Run will be benefiting Life Rolls On (LRO). LRO improves the quality of life for people with spinal cord injury, using action sports as platform to push possibilities despite paralysis. Its signature program, They Will Surf Again, is nationwide and gives LRO’s adaptive athletes an opportunity to luxuriate in a freedom of mobility rarely afforded in their everyday lives. As a subsidiary of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, LRO also raises awareness through initiatives in education. The organization was founded by Jesse Billauer in 2002, when a surfing accident left him paralyzed on the brink of a promising professional career in surfing. Jesse remains a figure of inspiration as an adaptive surfer, public speaker, and community leader.
So, grab your friends, family & coworkers & join the ADVENTURE... RSVP TODAY!
HERE'S THE LOW-DOWN!
- 5:30-6:30PM ARRIVE EARLY TO SIGN-IN & SHOP
- 6:30-7:30PM Run or Walk to Fun Checkpoints at Your Own Pace
- 7:30-8:00PM Win FREE Raffle Prizes & Enjoy Your Stone Brewery Beer Garden
- 8:00PM-? Keep the Fun Going at Your After Party
* Register by noon on event day to receive a FREE beer ticket & GPS-guided map emailed to you on event night ($3 per beer otherwise)... Cheers!
* Wear your Adventure Run shirt to receive a FREE beer ticket & earn DOUBLE raffle tickets at event checkpoints! (2 beer maximum per person)
* Score EXTRA raffle tickets when you Like us on Facebook & check out the secret checkpoint on event night!